The successful candidate will help manage creative projects and processes while contributing out-of-the-box and effective creative ideas. The goal is to promote the seamless combination of digital marketing, sales development, and content creation. You would be responsible for creating dynamic digital and social media plans and strategies and utilize internal and external resources to drive campaigns across all digital platforms, including social media, web, mobile, podcasting and advertising. This position may call for travels to trade shows and other business-related matters.
Who You Are:
- Strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Quick & eager learner
- Capable multitasker
- Team player - willing to assist as needed
- Flexible during times of change.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with senior marketing/creative team to develop and improve digital strategy (social media, email program, mobile app, property websites, beacons, push notifications, and etc.), including campaign and editorial planning.
- Navigate seamlessly through internal departments, working closely with sales, account, production, and insights.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and internet websites.
- Manage and update WordPress sites.
- Develop and promote eCommerce sites.
- Setting annual digital goals and core KPIs, by instituting appropriate metrics aimed at measuring the success of campaigns as well as benchmarks.
- Support the creative team's goal to write, research, and beautifully format high-level creative ideas for a client-facing audience.
- Work with creative team in developing campaigns that tie back to core business objectives across all digital platforms including social media, blogs, mobile and advertising
- Manage relationships with external partners and agencies.
- Constantly research best sale opportunities and resources for raw materials.
- Seek out and contact potential customers, requesting and scheduling meetings and demos, cold calling, and generating sales leads.
- Monitor active opportunities and assist with sales.
- Follow up on qualified leads from marketing campaigns, trade shows, and web-based inquiries to build an opportunity pipeline.
- Manage existing clients for continued growth and performance.
- Target, attack and sell to identified competitive sites to generate new leads and revenue
- Research, plan and recommend social tools roadmap
- Assist the creative team in developing an integrated approach that connects digital, brand, social and PR
- Update inventory for both purchases and sales
- Elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Digital Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing or Creative Writing
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in creative writing and digital marketing
- Highly engaged and active in the social media world – blogging, podcasting, video and picture sharing/streaming, widgets and gadgets, viral campaign management, mobile opportunities and social networking (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other platforms/venue opportunities)
- Must have expertise in Photoshop and other relevant software
- Must have previous experience developing email and social (FB, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram) campaigns
- Experience with email marketing and social/digital analytics
- Demonstrated ability to craft and execute short and long-term plans
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask effectively in a fast-paced, punctual environment
- Strong, insightful analytical skills and good business judgment
- Comfortable teaching social media tools and processes to others in the organization.
- Must pay close attention to detail and maintain high levels of quality control.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must be willing and able to learn, understand, and grow with the business.
- Ability to present ideas that will make the department stronger and more effective
Who We Are:
- A dermatology clinic with two start-ups: a medical device company and a personal care line company.
- Medical insurance coverage
- Retirement plan
- Employee recognition programs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Retirement benefits or accounts