Access is the largest, privately-held records and information management (RIM) services provider in the United States. We operate in 33 different states and over 59 distinct markets. We are a trusted provider to clients spanning multiple industries, in that we store the most critical documents for some of the largest companies in the country. The Access vision is about creating value for our clients, team members, and community, through the effective delivery of records and information management (RIM) services. Our team members embrace this vision and live it out each and every day, by working in enthusiastic ways that provide the VERY BEST service to our clients. All of our team members are committed to do their very best and are empowered to do the right thing. Find out more at www.accesscorp.com
We offer a comprehensive health and welfare package including a free, high deductible medical plan for single team members, dental coverage, a 401k with a generous company match, flexible spending, plus life and disability insurance. We also offer best-in-class rewards and wellness programs, plus an incredible team member discount program and of course, generous paid time off.
Transportation Specialists are the public face of Access Information Management. They are responsible for the safe and legal driving of Access vehicles and coordinating the delivery and pick up of critical client documents & media in a timely, courteous, and professional manner.
- Responsible for primary and back-up driving responsibilities on all routes, by providing effective and timely delivery and pick-up of client materials in accordance with company policy and customer requirements.
- Responsible for loading, unloading material and media as required, at both company and client locations with the use of flatbeds and hand trucks.
- Utilize handheld bar code scanner and related PC as required with inventory systems.
- Utilize mobile equipment in a safe and practical manner following company policies and standards.
- Ensure that all driver paperwork is submitted accurately, legibly and on-time each day.
- Ensure that PDT Communicate & Process steps are completed daily for all Assigned Work Orders.
- Handle all physical requirements for loading, unloading, transporting & driving without assistance.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle, pursuant to company standards.
- Interact professionally with all clients.
- Communicate regularly with your direct supervisor to notify him or her of any potential issues, including but not limited to those relating to your job, or those relating to the client.
- Advise the appropriate manager of any issues requiring immediate attention, including but not limited to customer complaints or vehicle issues.
- Participate in safety and security drills and advise the appropriate manager of any violations.
- Know and understand defined role in the Company Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Ensure all accidents and injuries are reported immediately to your supervisor.__
- Travel between facilities when necessary.
- Work Overtime as necessary.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Years of Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of route transportation experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record also must be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check, and DOT physical.
- Must be able to drive various size vehicles within their driving class.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must have excellent driving record.
- Must have customer-focused attitude.
- CDL preferred.
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately, while understanding the importance of detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and successfully handle competing demands.
- Ability to clearly communicate in reading, writing, and speaking.
Physical Requirements (lifting, etc.):
- Routine lifting of 20-60 pounds (100-500 containers per day).
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations.
- Overhead reaching.
- Routine bending and stretching.
- Routine pushing and pulling.
- Climb/step into a truck or cab.
- Must tolerate occasional periods of maintaining entire body in erect posture with static weight bearing on one or both legs.
- Must tolerate constant periods of resting without change in position.
- Must tolerate occasional periods of moving the entire body from one location to another with the use of legs.
All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. (EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled Vets)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)