This role is instrumental in executing the strategies of the Client website and mobile app – from marketing offers, to new partnership content and large-scale content projects related to program changes. This individual focuses mainly on building experiences in the Content Management System (CMS), communicating status, performing quality assurance, ensuring feedback and approval is reached, and deploying content.
In addition to supporting bringing the brands and their stories to life on our digital channels, the Digital Producer, Client & Partnerships consultant will be a subject matter expert in the Content Management System (Adobe Experience Manager), working closely with other members of the Digital Marketing & Production team to support comprehensive digital projects. These initiatives may include: large-scale updates related to the loyalty program that effect our collection of hotel brands, site re-designs and builds, globalization efforts, ad-hoc brand marketing updates across the Wyndham brand portfolio, and comprehensive company-wide initiatives. This individual will also adhere to and support optimization of the digital production process.
Essential Job Functions:
Execute upon the strategy for the Client digital channels. Develop expertise in Adobe Experience Manager and regularly facilitate updates to the Wyndham Rewards site, including international site maintenance
Work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders including Loyalty Marketing, Partnerships, Technology, Digital Design, Digital Copy, UX, SEO, I.T., Global Regional Partners, Email, Social, Product and Legal teams.
Support the full production process for site updates from uploading creative assets, setting up content and adjusting as needed in the CMS, validation, QA, and deployment.
Develop understanding of Adobe Analytics tracking implementation, assisting in the creation and placement of tracking codes throughout the site
Effectively communicate across and upwards in the organization to define expectations and ensure deadlines for deliverables are met
Maintain knowledge of industry best practices through online patterning, focusing on topics relevant to customer loyalty and engagement, as well as the hospitality industry
Participate in the following business-critical activities:
Assist in translation management, sending to agency partner and staging/adjusting in the CMS as needed
General project management:
coordinate follow-ups, tracks action items and deliverables, and ensures all distributions and sign offs are achieved on schedule and with quality
Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as needed to test enhancements and website bug fixes
Assist in maintenance of the Wyndham Rewards Digital Marketing calendar to plan future site updates
Perform occasional site audits to support brand and program updates
Troubleshoots HTML/CSS issues
. Skillset Required:
• Meticulous attention to detail, well-organized
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize
- Ability to self-manage with stellar time-management skills
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work off-hours to meet deadlines
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Experience working with requestors and delivering on their expectations
- Skillful in creative problem solving, negotiating and resolving conflict
- Possesses the ability to view experiences from a customer/guest perspective and make recommendations/callouts for optimization
- Keen prioritization/adaptation skills; Ability to shift focus as business needs dictate
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Ability to establish, strengthen, and nurture productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be results-driven, proactive, innovative, solutions-oriented, and curious
- Expertise in digital production and operations
- Understanding of CMS’s and web publishing standards/best practices preferred; Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Proficiency in the following is preferred: Microsoft Office Suite, basic HTML, Adobe Analytics or other tool, JIRA or other project management tool, translation management tool such as ManTra
- Expertise in creating Status Reports, project briefs and other core project management documentation
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Production Operations and/or Digital/Brand Marketing for a hospitality, retail, loyalty, music, or related organization.
- Understanding of Content Management Systems and web publishing standards/best practices required; Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Familiarity with pulling and interpreting data to make business decisions using analytics and segmentation tools such as Adobe Analytics
- Must be able to speak and write in English fluently
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university