We are looking for several Operations Processing Technicians to join our Biotech/Medical Device Company based in Centennial. The ideal candidate will hold a HS Diploma with 1 year of general work experience. This is a 4 month contract to direct hire position and there are day and night shifts available.
Local Colorado candidates only please.
- Adhere to standardized SOP’s and work instructions to safety and accurately sterilize and package tools/equipment used in processing tissue such as: aseptic technique and processing, wrapping, drying, stocking, decontamination, loading/unloading autoclaves
- Also working with equipment that processes the tissue such as: Lyophilization, ground bone and device packaging, RAD machine operation, Theracell production
- Follow SOP’s with hands-on work with: Whole graft cleansing/packaging, join restoration processing, juvenile cartilage processing, Prochondrix processing, grinding, Allostem cleansing/packaging, Osteocel cleansing/packaging
- Set up the processing suites
- Evaluation supplies for cleanliness, manage control settings and operations of equipment, and maintain sterility of materials
- Interpret applicable product specifications to perform tasks according to SOP’s and company expectations
- Complete accurate processing records in accordance with Good Documentation Practices
- 1 year of general work experience
- Previous experience in a scientific environment or as a Med Tech or Vet Tech is highly desired
- Strong attention to detail and organization are required
- Must be available to work 10-12 hour shifts either on weekdays or weekends
- Must be able to read and write clearly in English, must pass reading and math assessments
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs (10lbs continuously), bend, stand, twist, push, pull, manual dexterity, visual acuity, type, repetitive motion of wrist and shoulder.
Job Type: Full-time