- Performs typing and computer related/information system duties as required.
- Assist in establishing procedures that implement operation and/or policies.
- Interprets policies and procedures as established by superiors.
- Compiles data based on research techniques and on statistical compilations involving an understanding of operating unit programs, policies and procedures.
- Drafts financial, statistical, narrative and/or other reports as requested.
- Provides authoritative information that tends to establish precedents and which may commit a unit or to a policy or course of action.
- Independently composes reports and correspondence containing decisions that tend to establish precedents and which may commit a unit manager a course of action.
- Participates in and implements as directed, conferences and committee meetings.
- Performs under the supervision of managers, all functions of customer service.
- Assist in developing and maintaining an effective department through proper training and assignment of personnel if needed.
- Maintains good employee relations.
- Regularly reviews the progress of work in the department that questions have been answered, decisions have been acted upon and problems have been resolved.
- Assist in resolving such things as problem accounts and quality problems.
- Assist in coordination of schedule changes with customers and company departments for the timely delivery of products or information according to customer.
- Provides information services to customers in compliance with company group reservations and staffing requirements.
- Handles customer correspondence, complaints and inquiries with direction from the manager.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)