HR/Finance (Operations) Intern
What You'll Do:
Our Operations team is the backbone of Kin. Managing company processes, growth and happiness, we strive to make life at Kin feel like home. Joining forces with Legal, Finance and People & Culture, the Opts intern will have exposure to the inner-workings of our company. This internship is paid at $13.25/hour.
People & Culture (HR):
- Entering and coding invoices in bill.com
- Reviewing and exporting monthly credit card reports
- Opening mail, printing, filing and scanning documents
- Creating invoices in bill.com
- Answering incoming emails regarding payment details
- Uploading monthly partner payments to bill.com
- Assist hosting monthly culture events as needed
- Assist with daily office operations (stocking, signing for packages, etc)
- Assist with miscellaneous People needs
- Assist with recruiting coordination as needed
What You Have:
- Assist with scanning and filing legal contracts
- Following up with third parties on receiving back signed agreements
What You Know:
- College Student, Associate's Degree, or Bachelor's Degree
- 0-2 years professional/internship experience (preferred interest in Finance or HR)
- Proven ability to meet goals and assigned deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
What We Offer:
- A passion for our space and an incredible work ethic.
- Exceptional emotional intelligence: poise, maturity and level-headed.
- Creative problem solver.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, etc.
We are an energetic, focused, and start-up minded work environment. We believe that the best work comes from a happy environment. We like to have fun, be creative and give back. We're focused on being the best at what we do, and we're serious about pushing ourselves and being productive.
- Innovation awards & prizes for those who embody our cultural principles
- Monthly company events (past events include: Malibu Wine, Massages in office, Costume Parties, Boat Party, etc…)
- Free healthy snacks, breakfast, drinks, espresso, etc… provided
- Puppy friendly office!
Kin is a lifestyle entertainment company. We develop, create and distribute lifestyle entertainment in all forms and across all platforms for women in the "Builder" stage of their lives. Our network of shows brings Builders video content and community featuring friendly, well-known personalities and top-tier production values