The Facilities Department at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire a Custodian to join our team. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Disinfecting, sanitizing and stocking rest rooms.
- Cleaning office areas.
- Trash removal.
- Recycling removal.
- Cleaning public area glass, windows, entrance doors, elevators.
- Cleaning assigned laboratory.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
The successful candidate will possess the following required qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have the ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Six months experience in custodial services.
- Clear DMV required if operating a State Vehicle.
- Be able to understand chemical usage and application.
- Be able to use a back pack vacuum or upright vacuum.
- Be able to perform the job mechanics including standing, kneeling, pushing and reaching.
Monday - Friday, 4:30PM-1:00AM
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?