Valley Waste, Inc. is seeking an individual with strong receptionist skills.
- Greet visitors and employees in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner.
- Answer incoming calls and forward to the appropriate parties or voicemail as needed.
- Receive and distribute incoming faxes.
- Sort the daily mail.
- Complete forms and spreadsheets as assigned.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Interaction with operations, administrative, and sales staff as needed.
- 1 year experience in a similar position or related field.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Quick typing and 10-key speed and the ability to use a calculator.
- Multi-line phone experience.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication, written communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Working Knowledge of Basic Accounts Payable process is helpful.
- Working knowledge of the waste industry is a plus but not required.
- The job is normally performed indoors. The ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time, as well as the ability to move about the office occasionally, is required.
- While heavy lifting is not required, the ability to occasionally exert 10-20 lbs. of force is required.
- Good manual dexterity is required to use common office equipment in an office environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location