Ocala Volvo & Subaru
Certified Master Technicians
FASTEST GROWING DUAL IMPORT DEALERSHIP IN FLORIDA! 13 FRANCHISES AND 9 DEALERSHIPS STRONG!
GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT! HIGHEST FLAT RATES IN FLORIDA OFFERED TO FIRST CLASS PEOPLE!!!
ESTABLISHED DEALERSHIP WITH BUSY SERVICE DEPARTMENT!
- Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Training complete in one or more categories
- MUST HAVE PERFECT CSI
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- A fast learner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team Player
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ensures that customer's cars are kept clean
- To maintain his/her stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Good knowledge of automobiles
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Employee Health Insurance
One week Vacation after 1 year.
Job Type: Full-time
- ASE Certified Tech: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- ASE Master Certified (Required)