Education Required Level:
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit:
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Education Consultant 2
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an entry level Education Consultant 2 working in the Virtual Education Solutions organization:
- You will be responsible for the instructional design, content development, and transfer of education and training curriculum for both In-vitro and In-vivo Customers
- You will conduct the needs and task analysis and other research to identify and validate need for training and what needs to be trained for Laboratory/POC/Molecular analyzers or Medical Imaging systems (e.g. MR, CT, MI, XP, AT).
- You will work cross functionally with a network of subject matter experts, including but not limited to: Customer Service technical teams, Research & Development, Marketing, Global Commercialization and Core teams
- You will be responsible for the overall instructional integrity of the performance improvement solutions for active and collaborative virtual learning
- You will Project Manage all design, development, implementation activities for both customer virtual training
- You will support education innovation strategies to expand portfolio of offerings to bring forth value in educational efficiencies and effectiveness in the areas of course design, delivery and technology implementation.
This position may suit you best, if you are interested in or familiar with Instructional Design, content development, Medical Device or Imagining industry, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Medical Technology, Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Imaging (e.g. MR, MI, CT), Bio-Medical Engineering, or an associated science
- You will be considered if you have completed an Associate degree in combination with >5 years of practical experience.
- You have 3 to 5 years professional experience in the Diagnostics (e.g. Medical Technologist, Medical Laboratory Scientist) or Imaging (e.g. MR, MI, CT technician) healthcare disciplines
- You would like to use your clinical healthcare experience and move into an entry level education consultant role consisting of curriculum development for diagnostic and imaging systems, project management, and consulting
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have clinical experience in a Healthcare environment (Medical Laboratory or Imaging)
- You have basic content development and project management experience (preferred)
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Willingness to travel up to 20% Domestic and 10% International on average
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written)
- You have very good presentation skills in the professional environment and you demonstrate team and customer orientation, communication skills and leadership