Copper Creek Inn is seeking a skilled Maintenance Director to join our team. This position is full-time.
In this position you will:
- Direct, coordinate, and complete physical plant services to maintain the building and grounds of the community
- Establish and monitor a preventative maintenance program
- Maintain community building to meet all regulatory requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess the diagnostic and mechanical skills and abilities necessary for accomplishing repairs on systems and buildings
- Must be drug free and submit to urinary analysis drug screening upon hire and routinely.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and as required by state regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors, and the general public
Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health and dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Holiday pay
- Miscellaneous employee appreciation perks
To provide a comfortable environment for seniors where independence, dignity, and personal growth are supported and encouraged. To provide hospitality and care with kindness and professionalism. To treat all people with the respect they deserve and the special attention they may need.
About Copper Creek Inn:
A second generation, family owned and operated community. Koelsch Communities, for nearly sixty years, leads the industry in Memory Care by training and employing licensed nurses and professional staff on-site 24 hours a day. Our communities utilize the specially designed Personal Touch ProgramSM, instilling significance in every interaction. Koelsch Communities is committed to bringing dignity, respect and the highest standards of service to our residents and family members.
KSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.