GREAT NEWS! Jet Dental is looking for a General Dentist
Jet Dental is a fun, mobile dental company!
Founded in Utah in 2016, we quickly established as a premier mobile dental service.
Our corporate clients keep us coming back, shown in our 98% client retention rate.
Now, 4 years later, we have expanded nationwide!
Check us out
We know that if we take care of our people, they will take care of our customers ten fold. Our growth, success and premier service are only possible because of our people. We love to have fun as a team and know small gestures of appreciation for our employees add up to a lot.
To be nationally recognized as the premier mobile dental service for successful corporations that put their employees first.
What You’ll Get From Us
- Kindness - Accepting and happy are how we love to be. You’ll see this in our leadership team and management. How could we not be?!
- Truth - Being open and transparent is at our core. We share weekly success metrics and deliver effective performance feedback. We hope you’ll do the same for us.
What We’ll Need From You
- Fanaticism - Being fanatical is what Jet Dental is all about. Bring your creative, entrepreneurship energy to our team and let’s crush our Mission together.
- Premier Customer Service - Our customers are corporate clients; often on the Inc. and Forbes list of top ranked companies. Bringing your hospitality expertise and talent is essential.
- General Dentistry: 5 or more years (Preferred)
- Excellent positive attitude and customer service skills
- Experience in a professional environment with direct patient contact preferred
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm in a rapidly changing environment
- Licensed to practice dentistry in the state of employment
- Personal liability insurance coverage of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence and $3,000,000 in aggregate
- Current certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) (Preferred)
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training
- All Certifications and Licenses required for this job must be kept current as a condition of continued employment.
- Personal transportation that will allow you to work from many different locations.
- Compliance with all health & safety regulations and state dental practice requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the clinical staff at each event worked
- Complete various cleanings, as needed.
- $400 base rate plus high commissions; in total you’ll typically make $700-$900 per day
If you are ready to take your entrepreneurial spirit and hospitality service to clients to the next level, then we need you!
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $500.00 to $900.00 /day
- General Dentistry: 5 years (Preferred)
- Wisconsin Dental License (Required)