WHAT DOES CRISIS RESPONSE NETWORK DO?
Crisis Response Network is an award-winning nonprofit that operates a 24/7 crisis line serving Maricopa county as well as Northern Arizona. Our mission is to Inspire Hope through our talented and compassionate staff.
Since 2007, CRN been providing crisis contact center services and in that short time has helped thousands of individuals and families connect to the help they need. In that short timeframe, CRN has grown to expand services to a peer-run Warm Line, Serious Mental Illness (SMI) determinations, mobile team dispatches, crisis transportation services, emergency room-based assessments, Department of Child Safety (DCS) rapid response and crisis stabilization services, telephone follow-up to those who need it, tragedy support lines and other in-kind services to the community.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
Completes projects as assigned to the Project Management team. Ensures deliverables are tracked and implemented on schedule and within budget under the guidance and direction of the Director. Projects may include enterprise deployment of systems, network technologies, software implementations, and development, etc. Also builds and maintains the electronic health record system, per inter-departmental guidance, to support business operations. Implements change control, version roll-out, creates help guides and conducts training on the system as needed.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Delivers projects within the constraints of scope, schedule, quality and budget using known project management techniques and tools such as project request forms, vision/scope documents, GANNT charts, project plans, functional and technical specifications, test and deployment plans, schedules, communication and kick off meetings as well as operation support guides
- Documents, tracks and helps prioritize project tasks and deliverables, ensures all project status metrics and performance indicators are accurate and communicated effectively across departments and with stakeholders
- Manages the Electronic Health Record (EHR) including application edits and enhancements; Solicits feedback from users to ensure full functionality, troubleshoots systems issues and collaborates with the EHR vendor as necessary to problem-solve and plan for current or future enhancements
- Leads project meetings, including recurring interdepartmental issue log meetings related to EHR or projects
- Completes project-related assignments including: developing timelines, task lists, workflow diagrams, instructional materials, etc.
- Represents CRN in interactions with vendors and/or clients while implementing or developing projects
- Consults with external CRN clients in planning, developing or executing their programs and systems, as outlined in partnership agreements arranged by leadership
- Develops and maintains reports concerning project plans and progress; communicates project status, budget requirements/spend, obstacles faced, etc. to stakeholders and project team
- Considers all company operations in project facilitation; Assists in project and program decision-making by identifying impacted departments and incorporating the operational flow and requirements of impacted departments
- Ensures all procurement and compliance processes and policies are followed
- Associate’s degree in Project Management, Information Technology or related field
- 1 - 2 Years of Project Management experience required
- CAPM or PMP certification preferred
- Proven ability to manage projects of various sizes
- Conceptual thinker
- learner and effective problem-solver
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with employees across the organization, including leadership
- Experience in electronic health record administration
- Effectively deliver information in a concise or detailed manner depending on the situation
- Strong written communication skills and ability to track project status
- Knowledge of Gantt chart or like product for project tracking
- Customer service awareness and commitment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Friendly work environment
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous Vacation & Sick Time
- Health Benefits that start the first of the month following hire date
- Competitive compensation
- Convenient Tempe location
- On-site fitness room – free to all employees
- And many more great perks!