PR PROJECT COORDINATOR - (Independent Contractor/1099 Position)
- Travel up to 50% of the year (primarily in the US & Canada)
- $68,000-$100,000 annual/$33-$48 per hour DOE
- Reimbursed daily Per Diem when traveling, with all flights/lodging covered in advance by the Company
Travel outside of the USA can be many months out of the year. If you don't want to be away from home, this is not the job for you.
Qualified applicants for this position must utilize a secure video interview platform during the first step of the interview process. If you’re not comfortable with this, we thank you for your consideration, and good luck in your career search. Also, such applicants may be asked to submit a brief video or verbal response to a relevant case study.
Who We Are:
Every big company starts small. What was once a modest garage project is now one of the 35 most visited websites worldwide! Our teams have worked hard to get us here, and we’re looking for more dynamic minds to keep pushing us forward. Join our #DoclerSquad and collaborate with peers from over 30 different countries. Let’s tackle exciting projects together while having loads of fun and helping to shape the #LifeAtDocler.
Our growing lifestyle company is looking for an independent Project Coordinator to cooperate with our Luxembourg-based PR team, helping them organize and execute ongoing projects. Your mission will involve monitoring and executing project plans, assisting in editorial and social media coordination, participating in Stakeholder meetings, and ensuring the timely completion of project deadlines. Part of your mission will consist of interacting and assisting celebrities who are partners with our company to fulfill their projects and social media requirements appropriately.
How this Role Contributes to our Vision:
- Acting as sub-contractor for a celebrity (the "Celebrity") that will be designated by the Company to you.
- Monitor and manage project plans, schedules, travel plans, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing and attending Stakeholder meetings and preparing your client for said meetings.
- Documenting and communicating decisions from meetings with the Company, its partners, or their clients.
- Preparing necessary reports to the Company and providing administrative support as needed
- Ensure Stakeholder's views lead to the best solution
- Report to the Celebrity, PR Team, PR Project Manager & Stakeholders
Social Media & Editing:
- Creating at least 2-3 social media posts for the Celebrity’s social handles in conjunction with Company’s PR weekly
- Staying updated on viral/ trending content and creating content for the Celebrity that works well for a collaboration with the website Jasmin.com
- Coordinating with the Company’s designated PR on the Do’s and Don’ts of creating content for the Celebrity and according to guidelines
- Continuously maintain a file of social media content for future and ongoing use
- Understanding the Celebrity’s personality/likes and dislikes, and creating content that suits said Celebrity
- Incorporating Jasmin events, marketing activations, and training to create content that bridges the Jasmin brand and the Celebrity’s role as a Brand Ambassador
- Expert of advertising on social media platforms such as FB, IG, and TW. Fluent with their budgets and demographics
- Managing the Celebrity’s official Jasmin account and ensure content is always available for uploading daily (At least 1 picture, video, and editorial note in the required format)
- Creating, editing, and putting together editorial content with the Celebrity in advance for Jasmin related marketing activities
- Engaging in conversations and replying to comments and messages in their name.
- Continuously evaluating key categories to promote on the Celebrity’s Jasmin profile.
- Seamless communication with the Company’s designated PR team- sustaining knowledge at all times of new requirements or guidelines to follow that maintain the Celebrity’s Jasmin profile
- Establishing relationships with photographers and press people to collect the required data promptly
- Understanding the Celebrity’s personality and writing small articles/notes in their name on hot topics and fields of interest
- Flexibility to assist and lead discretionary projects that support the Celebrity, Company, and Stakeholders
What you Need to Stand Out:
- Valid & Up-to-date U.S. Passport
- Mastery knowledge of Public & Media Relations, including best practices, and trending styles
- Exceptional writing, editing, and speaking skills
- At least two years of experience working with a celebrity/HNW individual
- Strong Professional references (main career achievements, past or current client’s references…etc)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, identify and meet deadlines
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative. Ability to work independently in support of the Celebrity & PR teams’ goals and vision
- Evidence of Public & Media Relation success (Portfolio of Social Media accomplishments)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $33.00 - $48.00 per hour
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Required)
- Executive Support: 2 years (Required)
- Direct Support to a Celebrity or High Net Worth individual: 2 years (Required)
- Public Relations: 2 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible