Lowenstein Sandler Law Firm is expanding, has a collaborative culture that encourages initiative and provides outstanding client service at all times. The Firm is committed to career development and offers programs that address both personal and professional development goals. Employees are given opportunities to provide community service throughout the year and offered an array of benefits such as Medical, Dental, 401K and a Profit Sharing Plan.
We are seeking a candidate who has demonstrated drive, dedication, professionalism and a positive attitude. This role provides an excellent opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic and highly collaborative Human Resources team. The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Recruiting Manager who is responsible for the recruitment of all Business Services Group personnel.
Essential Job Requirements:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Assisting with the recruitment and hiring activities of Business Services Group (BSG) personnel firm-wide;
- Reserving conference rooms, ordering catering, coordinating IT services, and scheduling interviews for the Recruiting Manager and Department Managers;
- Opening new Requisition files; organizing resumes and closing out files;
- Loading resumes into the database and updating the database;
- Tracking job and candidate data for EEO compliance and other employment laws and regulations, as well as confirming origin of the source of the candidate;
- Conducting applicant assessments;
- Emailing references and tracking their responses;
- Screening candidates, distributing application form, background check consent form, and benefit summary;
- Reviewing screening responses, salary requirements, and application/background check consent forms for original signature;
- Contacting agencies/vendors regarding agreements, candidates and scheduling interviews;
- Sourcing passive candidates via LinkedIn and Indeed;
- Updating various HR reports and spreadsheets;
- Prepares orientation schedules for new BSG employees;
- Assists with HR projects, such as Take your Child to Work Day, Health Fair, etc.;
- Assists with tracking Client Protection Fund Payments;
- Assists with preparing materials for Admissions Committee;
- Coordinates monthly HR department meetings (e.g., orders lunch, books conference rooms, coordinates itinerary, etc.)
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or recruiting experience, (law firm or professional services organization a plus);
- Conscientious, well-organized, detail-oriented, and willing to take initiative;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong follow-through skills. Exhibits grace under pressure;
- Must be adept in communicating sensitive information and maintaining complete confidentiality;
- Excellent verbal/written communication and client service skills;
- High degree of professionalism, judgment, tact and diplomacy and ability to interact with senior levels of management and with all attorneys/staff effectively and professionally;
- Demonstrated interest in continued learning and advancement;
- Strong team player but can act independently as required by the role;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and recruiting databases;
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
Full-time, Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Amount of Travel Required:
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required by employee.
Lowenstein Sandler is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms are to be deemed the sole property of Lowenstein Sandler, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Lowenstein Sandler as a result of the referral.
Lowenstein Sandler is an equal opportunity employer.
Lowenstein Sandler is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Minorities and/or Women encouraged to apply.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.