Leading home care agency has an immediate need for a Temporary Administrative Assistant in the non-medical home care field. This position would work out of an office near the Florida Mall.
Must have a high school education and two years experience working in an office setting, Computer skills, dealing with the public, good organizational, communication, and problem solving skills required. Good English speaking skills , dependability and reliable transportation is necessary. Prior health care experience is preferable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support the interviewing process of caregivers.
2. Ensures TB tests, health statements, CPR, CNA, and HHA copies are obtained upon hire. Responsible to verify annual up-dates.
3. Recognizes and rewards good job performance and promotes independent contractor recognition.
4. Maintains professional relationships with clients, caregivers, and referral sources. Assures confidentiality of clients and caregivers.
5. Must have a pleasant and professional personality in dealing with caregivers and customer leads.
6. Responsible for adhering to all AHCA guidelines for a nurse registry.
7. Answering phones, greeting the public and miscellaneous office duties as assigned.
8. Back up scheduler using online scheduling system.
9. Must be on call 1-2 days per week in the evening and every 4th weekend from outside the office.
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday – Friday
We are a small family oriented work environment and prefer someone who is friendly and reliable.
If you are interested, please reply to this ad with salary expectations and resume. Thanks! there is a chance this position could become a permanent position.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Orlando, FL 32809 (Preferred)