Let your Obsession become your Profession!
Come grow with us!
Apply today at www.joinalegend.com. for our Tampa, FL location.
Portillo's Restaurant Group is looking for experienced Restaurant Managers who understand that operating a high volume restaurant requires leadership, a focus on providing quality food, and a commitment to excellent customer service.As a Restaurant Manager you will spend your day running a fast paced, high volume, quick service kitchen.
Successful Restaurant Managers will simultaneously focus on motivating crew members, controlling costs and building sales. At the end of the day, our Restaurant Managers are able go home with an overwhelming sense of accomplishment.If you are looking for a job that is fun, has a great team atmosphere and allows you build a career in food service management, then Portillo's is the place for you! As a Restaurant Manager with Portillo's, you will be part of a Chicagoland institution.
We are continuously expanding, and that success allows us to support your success with growth opportunities. In addition we offer you a comprehensive, multifaceted 14-week training program that combines on-the-job mentoring with classroom instruction at our Corporate Training Center in Oak Brook, IL.
Here's some of what we have to offer:
- Generous salary
- Bonus program
- Advancement opportunities!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Uniform allowance
- Meal Discounts
Successful candidates in the Restaurant Manager role enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are comfortable leading and motivating team members. You will also understand that effectively delegating tasks is the key to meeting our overall goal of providing quality food and service to our guests.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of RECENT experience as a Restaurant Manager in high volume quick service restaurants
- Must be 21 years or older
- Availability to work 5 shifts for 10 hours including nights and weekends
- Proven experience in recruiting, training and motivating food service team
- Strong leadership skills
- Positive track record of controlling costs
- Current Sanitation and B.A.S.S.E.T. alcohol service training a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year