Oxygen Hospitality, the company that is looking to infuse technology into hospitality, is in search for excellent people to join our amazing team.
Job Title: Corporate Revenue Manager (for hotel management company)
Reports To: CEO
The revenue manager position is responsible for implementing revenue management strategies and processes in our owned/managed hotels, in order to optimize and maximize their revenues. This position will require duties like: providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting, optimizing and expanding distribution partnerships, traveling regularly to each hotel property, and building/maintaining strong working relationships with key individuals at each hotel. A key function of this role will be gathering hotel systems together and creating a revenue management procedure to operate currently and in the future. This position will be expected to confidently identify new revenue opportunities and act as an overall business development consultant.The ideal candidate will seamlessly integrate with the hotel General Manager and ownership through this transformational process of implementing our vision, which is toprovide an extraordinary level of hospitality at an affordable price for all guests. We are looking for someone to grow with the company.
Wage: Salary upon negotiation($55,000-65,000)
Car, travel expenses, and laptop included
Location: Head office in Phoenix, Arizona but will be expected to travel regularly
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of hotels and manage day to day yield operations.
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Create and maintain a 13 month rolling demand calendar.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
- Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies.
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
- Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department.
- Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc…)points.
- Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…).
- Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business
- Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
- Visit the hotels to get first-hand knowledge of all revenue management issues and other key areas.
- Any other reasonable requests made by management.
- 2 - 4 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience.
- Preferably, worked in a single hotel then for a chain
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages (especially Spanish) an asset.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Revenue Management, Mathematics, Economic Studies or some other related field.
- Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel.
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS, Siteminder, STR/Com Set
- Digital experience with SEO/SEM preferred
- Business Development DNA and commercial minded.
- Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
- Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes
- Good analytical and numerical skills for fast data crunching.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams.
- Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly
- Capable of prioritizing between revenue generating actions and time consuming tasks with low yield impact.
- Well developed interpersonal,adaptive influencing and supervisory management skills
- Willingness to travel and ability to interact professionally with other cultures
- Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment
Position Type: Full-time
At Oxygen Hospitality, we don’t just accept diversity — we seek it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our company, and the communities we serve. Oxygen Hospitality is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, in both our headquarters and hotels.
The application will be dealt in the highest confidential matter. For more information, please follow steps below.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Revenue Management: 4 years
Required work authorization: