Full-time | Temporary | Contract
Full Job Description
title; Deployment Engineer
location: Rockville, MD 20852-2738
duration; 6 Months
Bachelor’s Degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and 8 - 12 years of related experience, including at least 7 years specializing in Windows desktop, server and enterprise technologies.
Working understanding of Active Directory including Kerberos, GPO, LDAP, and basic Forest/Domain design/deployment.
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of group policy objects (GPOs).
- Proficient in scripting, PowerShell a must.
- Experience configuring and maintaining Microsoft Windows security technologies
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. Ability to create packages, deployments, task sequences, and site configuration and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows OSD (Operating System Deployment) principles and implementation including Sysprep, Windows Image Format (WIM), Unattended automation, User State Migration Tool (USMT), Windows Preinstallation Environment (WinPE), and Preboot Execution Environment (PXE).
- Microsoft Windows 7 through Windows 10 operating systems build-out, imaging and deployment, backup & restore, patching, hardware management, resource management and allocation, troubleshooting, vendor management, critical incident response.
- Windows Servers: 2012 R2, 2016 (physical and VM) experience highly desired.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract