Are you an experienced Commercial HVAC Technicianlooking to work for a stable company with a supportive management team? Come work for M.E. Flow! We've been in business since 1951 and we value what our employees bring to the organization.
We are looking for an experienced Commercial HVAC Technician.We will consider residential service experience for a strong technician looking to make a switch.
M.E. Flow serves only the Northern Virginia region. No travel to DC/MD required!
- 7+ years experience in HVAC field service or installation OR completion of accredited apprentice program and 3 year experience
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Experience with mechanical system troubleshooting using various tools and test instruments
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to discuss technical issues with a non technical person
- Ability to lift equipment up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Honesty, proficiency, integrity and a good work ethic.
- Candidates must have valid license and clean driving record.
- Candidates must undergo a basic background investigation including criminal background check, and drug testing.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Competitive pay
- Life, Dental, Medical and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Vehicle privileges
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- hvac service: 3 years (Preferred)