What would a typical day look like as Client Service Specialist at Digicomm International?
You would maintain fantastic relationships with and provide phenomenal service primarily via email to our customers, the largest cable operators and service providers all over the world. You would ensure that we have exceeded their expectations all the way through final delivery. When issues (e.g. customs, shipping, etc.) arise, you'd work to propose solutions. And you would leave the office every day knowing that your work enables our customers to seamlessly run their businesses around the world.
We are a leading national and international supplier of CATV equipment that has experienced year over year growth as our product lines have continued to diversify. Known for our exceptional commitment to customer service, we are a top-rated distributor to many well-known Cable Operators across the country including Comcast and Charter as well as many International Operators in Mexico, Latin America, and Asia. We are a privately held company that offers a sophisticated, customer-centric, and entrepreneurial work environment poised for continued growth.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an extremely successful organization that is known for extraordinary results
- A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities
- A commitment to professional development with resources to learn, improve, and grow
- Ability to work with a team of caring professionals who truly value excellence and customer service
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits including employee medical coverage, dental and vision plans, a 401(k) plan, PTO, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), voluntary life insurance, short and long term disability.
What we'll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Maintaining strong customer relationships, and ensuring they have updated order status, investigating problems, and achieving resolutions that satisfy the customer
- Extracting and manipulating data from various systems for creative pricing solutions that drive profitability for the company
- Working closely with multiple departments to review vendor costs, in order to accurately define and execute RFPs
- Preparing quotes, tracking orders, and ensuring final delivery
- Understanding the features and benefits of new and current products in support of the company's marketing and sales initiatives
- Demonstrating extreme attention to detail and excellence in all you do
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Advanced computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company.
- 5+ years professional business-to-business work experience in finance, marketing, customer service, purchasing, and/or sales.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in pricing and analysis within the manufacturing or distribution industries and/or U.S. and International Customs and shipping regulations is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish (especially native speaking, with skills in business writing) a plus
Digicomm International is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends