Bug Busters is HIRING, and we are looking for High Energy and highly Motivated individuals determined to build a career in Sales!! If this is you, then apply today!!!!!
We are a family owned business that has serviced the South East for over 30 years. We are family, and we treat our employees and customers as family. If that’s the work environment you crave and you are seeking fair pay, affordable benefits, paid time off, holiday pay and a retirement savings account, then Bug Busters may be the just company for you.
We seek employees with a positive attitude and a can-do spirit to service our client’s needs. Someone who fits into our culture of “high fives” and “way to go's.” Someone who doesn’t mind getting dirty and coming back to tell us all about the adventure they had today taking care of their clients. We love what we do, and our clients love what we do!
AS A BUG BUSTERS ASSOCIATE, YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Competitive pay
- Health and dental insurance
- Simple IRA (retirement plan) with company matching
- Company vehicle
- Paid training
- Company uniform
- And above all, it’s a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
- Cultivate and maintain a referral network.
- Use own initiative, influence, and creativity to generate leads.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of sales activities and opportunities.
- Prepare action plans and schedule to achieve sales goals.
- Conduct inspections for pests and prepare reports.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Present and sell company services to current and potential customers.
- Participate in sales and marketing events (e.g., trade shows, card shuffles).
- Follow up with new customers to ensure satisfaction and build relationships.
- Coordinate efforts of coworkers as needed to close and start new customers.
- Create and maintain new client relationships
- Scheduling appointments with possible new clients
- Work closely with Management to create market strategies
- Must be professional and personable
Think this is for you? Then apply today!