Maintain responsibility for all facets of program management activities, with a focus on mission support and overall customer satisfaction. Work closely with the customer and manage all aspects of the project. Maintain responsibility for a host of reporting deliverables, including implementation schedule, billing reports, and circuit inventory. Work with the client and other project stakeholders to develop and implement a strategy for developing a code, data portal, and policy and managing the user community. Analyze business and user needs, document requirements, manage stakeholder communication, project schedule, and risk. Present project status, progress, risks, and issues to executive level clients and drive project forward leveraging resources. Work closely with the tech lead and scrum master on creating extensive MSR and project performance measures in scrum and Kanban environments.
- 7+ years of experience with project management
- 3+ years of experience with Agile
- 3+ years of experience using Microsoft Project
- Experience with managing open source projects and product development.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- PMP and CSM Certification required
- Experience with managing product development efforts
- Experience with transportation data and projects
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.