About Our Team:
Nisum is the preferred technology and business advisor for some of the world’s leading Fortune 500 brands. We need excellent members to deliver solutions that take our clients to exceptional new heights. Come join our rapidly growing team to work on today’s most exciting and cutting-edge technologies.
We are in immediate need of an Engineering Manager on-site at one of our client locations in Portland, OR. A detailed summary of the job and specific skills required are listed below:
- 5+ years experience as a Software Development Manager with proven experience managing teams, designing and implementing large-scale enterprise applications.
- Proven hands-on professional experience with Ruby on Rails is a MUST.
- 5+ years of hands on experience working with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Have designed and architected enterprise solutions involving various technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of publishing, as well as consuming of Web Services, REST Services.
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum principles to assist in the evangelism of processes
- Understanding of continuous delivery tools and best practices.
- Understanding of quality assurance best practices; including test automation.
- Gather and analyze requirements, design and develop software applications.
- Lead small and mid-size project teams to perform a variety of day to day development activities. Onsite and Offshore.
- Conduct code reviews of completed technical artifacts.
- Provide ongoing system support by maintaining and enhancing existing software applications. Handle multiple tasks and work on multiple projects.
A Bachelor's, or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. science, engineering, mathematics), or equivalent experience.
Job Type: Full-time