Hiring for a Real Estate Data and Financial Processing Position (Assistant Market Center Administrator) at Rapidly Growing Real Estate Office!
Keller Williams Legacy, the fastest growing Keller Williams office in the WORLD,has a life-changingcareer opportunity available in a role called Assistant Market Center Administrator (AMCA). The AMCA supports the office through managing a large variety of financial operations including data processing, depositing and tracking real estate deposit checks, accounts receivable, accounts payable, reporting, bookkeeping, teaching agents how our office financial systems work, and most importantly, paying our agents quickly and providing an incredible service experience to our agents.
Who Are We:
- Keller Williams Legacy is the fastest-growing Keller Williams franchise, in a system of over 750 Keller Williams offices, Legacy finished 2016 as the #1 office measured by growth of agents and finished 2017 as the #1 office measured by year over year growth in sales
- Keller Williams Legacy is the most productive real estate office in Baltimore City & County, and the state of Maryland – with the most homes sold and the highest volume of homes sold – and with the most Realtors!
- Our mission is To Transform Lives Through Real Estate and our vision is to be the real estate company of choice in Maryland
This role is a wonderful match for someone who is:
- Systematic and structured
- A fast learner
- A quick, logical problem-solver
- Drawn to checklists, organization, and completing administrative work quickly
- A service-oriented team player
Qualifications and Skills:
- Customer Service Experience
- Organizational expertise with a track record of managing many daily tasks
- Strong proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Tasks)
- A track record of processing data or financials in a prior position
- Intermediate to advanced level of technology skills
- Real estate experience or licensing is not required, yet is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: