Office Manager/Accounting – Custom Home Builder and Residential Remodeling Services:
As office manager of HP Broom Housewright, Inc., you will be a full charge bookkeeper overseeing the accounting functions and efficiencies of the overall company.
This position accounts for the company’s operations and must be client service-minded. Candidate must have computer/accounting experience and be capable of managing multiple priorities from personnel to client satisfaction. Responsibilities include payroll, accounts receivable, filing, client satisfaction, and assisting the president. Candidate must be professional in dealing with upscale clients.
Full time position offering excellent pay and benefits to right individual.
This position will include the following responsibilities:
1. Weekly, Monthly and Year End Financial reporting.
2. Direct responsibility for Revenue billings, AR, AP, and payroll.
3. Maintaining financial software and support systems.
5. Maintaining policy and procedures
6. General office management
7. Ensuring customer satisfaction (a responsibility of all our employees)
Desired Skills and Expertise:
1. Must be experienced in the versatile in accounting principles and practices of residential construction.
2. Must be construction computer systems savvy.
3. including knowledge - Sage 100 Contractor experience preferred.
4. Some understanding of residential construction
5. Crystal Reporting s knowledge a plus.
6. Self-starter with proven ability to exceed goals
7. Team Player
· Pay scale commensurate with experience.
· Sick leave.
· Individual health insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hadlyme, CT 06439: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Required)
- construction accounting (preferably residential) experiance: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person