Do you want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? If so, StoneTurn could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. We serve our clients from offices across the U.S., U.K. and in Germany, assisted by a network of senior advisers around the world.
StoneTurn's leaders'partners and alumni of international public accounting and consulting firms, industry and government agencies'opted for a different professional services model. Our vision is to create a highly collaborative team of professionals who prefer "hands-on" client service and focus on forming long-term, trusted relationships.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Manager to join our Forensic Technology practice.
StoneTurn's Forensic Technology Practice assists attorneys and corporate clients with all information technology needs in forensic and litigation environments by utilizing state-of-the-art technology laboratories to stay ahead of the technology curve. Our national practice consists of certified computer forensic experts (EnCE & CCE), including former "Big 4" specialists and strategic relationships with former law enforcement professionals. Our employees are skilled in obtaining and analyzing forensic images, restoring data obtained through forensic technology, performing in-house, third-party and incident response investigations, and assisting clients in the electronic discovery ("eDiscovery") process from the initial planning stage through data retrieval and production.
In this role you will be responsible for managing client engagements, the forensic technology team and the lab. In addition, you will be leading the marketing efforts for the Forensic Technology practice. You will add value to our team by having previous experience in computer forensics, data analytics and electronic discovery in a litigation environment. This position requires you to be a person with strong interpersonal, communication and technical skills.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of data collection & preservation principles in the litigation environment
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of client needs in electronic and traditional discovery management
- Integrate with Partners and Managing Directors in StoneTurn's Forensic practice to deliver coordinated services on investigations
- Lead Request for Proposal (RFP) process for Forensic Technology engagements, including generate budget estimates
- Lead the firm's local Forensic Technology marketing initiatives
- Conduct and lead eDiscovery engagements beginning to end, including engagement acceptance, recovery, preservation, culling, processing of electronic media through to billing and collections
- Maintain regular contact with, and manage the expectations of, clients to help ensure client satisfaction, and report progress, both internally and externally, where applicable
- Ensure all Quality Control processes are followed and maintained on engagements
- Serve as a technical resource on engagements
- Facilitate client and internal team meetings to document client objectives and requirements, while making recommendations and determining the best solutions
- Develop staff by providing performance feedback/training and conduct performance reviews
- Foster a positive, efficient and team-oriented environment
- Ensure consistent high quality work product
- Execute multiple priorities and projects on a daily basis
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on technical, computer forensic investigations and/or electronic discovery experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Extensive familiarity with EnCase
- Strong working knowledge of Windows/Mac operating systems
- Experience with eDiscovery matters
- Experience with various forms of electronic media
- Flexibility with the potential travel requirements of client engagements
- Professional demeanor and strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to structure and perform technical projects, manage client expectations and relationships
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Commitment to exemplary client service delivery
- Experience in a professional services firm
- EnCE, CCE, CFCE, or ACE certifications
- Fluency with mobile forensics (cell phones, PDAs, media players)
- Familiarity with Mac OS X and *NIX operating systems
- Understanding of mail servers, backup software and database systems
- Professional forensics training
- Testimony experience
- Network of relationships within law firms and corporate legal departments
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages. Applicants for employment in US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn. StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.
Apply directly on StoneTurn's career page at http://stoneturn.hirecentric.com/jobs/. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com.