You care about making a positive impact in the world. A warehouse job at IKEA is so much more than moving things from A to B. It’s the stuff in between that makes being a member of our logistics team unique. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It's the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
Contributing to a seamless customer experience with a safe and efficient in-store logistics process. Securing product availability with the highest quality at the lowest cost with a safe, sustainable and healthy work environment in mind.
- Securing the right balance of inbound and outbound volume, by considering space, equipment and people, to maximize efficient retail store logistics operations.
- Managing daily flow operation through quality of products, merchandising and stock accuracy.
- Ensuring your team of goods flow co-workers have the knowledge and empowerment to secure goods availability and to enable the customer order fulfillment process.
- Contributing to and following up on the retail store logistics action plan.
- Contributing to long-term profitability goals in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
- Promoting health and safety in goods handling
3 years of experience leading a team, preferably in a retail warehouse environment. Experience managing budgets and goals
JOB TYPE – Regular, Full-time BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes HOURS: 38-40 Hours/Week: Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule based on business needs of the location including week nights and weekends. The hourly pay range for this role is $22.64 - $32.28 an hour Location: Position is based out of our Jacksonville location. Whether you're part time or full time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx, dental, vison, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance and more.