Inspired by the energy of the tapas bars and "Cervezerias" that surround Barcelona's renowned food market "El Mercado de la Boqueria", Boqueria serves market driven authentic Spanish cuisine in an atmosphere that sparks connections with people, food and wine. We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team!
The Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO / Owner and support him in day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for detail, is meticulously organized, is flexible and adaptable, and enjoys challenging projects and meeting tight deadlines.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Make all travel arrangements
- Manage calendar and logistics of ad hoc and recurring meetings. (scheduling, booking rooms, ordering refreshments or food, organizing AV, etc….)
- Manage files, office supplies, and other administrative matters
- Handle a variety of personal matters ranging from paying medical bills to purchasing holiday gifts for staff
- Respond to all donation requests
- Enhance CEO’s effectiveness by turning ideas into concrete communication including emails, letters, presentations, as well as performing quantitative and qualitative research.
- Translate ideas into Powerpoint presentations, including updating presentations with latest data for recurring meetings. (e.g. GM Meeting, training presentations, Board presentations, etc…. )
- Occasional quantitative analysis on business performance
- Research competitor offerings, pricing, etc.
- Prior experience in office environment that required a high degree of communication and organizational skills
- College degree
- Strong MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong written and oral skills necessary for presentation and effective communication
- Enthusiast of polished restaurant experiences
- Able to effectively serve as spokesperson for the brand vision internally and externally
- Experience working in the restaurant or food and beverage industry preferred