Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is currently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) for the Smith Unit, located in Lamesa Texas. Hours for this position are 5am-5pm rotating.
TTUHSC Managed Care provides health services to approximately 30,000 patients in 27 correctional facilities at 23 geographical locations throughout the West Texas sector, dating from 1989. Through a broad range of comprehensive services, TTUHSC positively impacts patient lives, including many who previously never had access to qualify health care.
Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Market based salaries, overtime pay, and shift differentials.
- Annual allowance of $625 for professional development expenditures.
- 100% employer paid Health/RX insurance for full time employees; 50% employer paid for dependents.
- Options dental, vision, long-term, and short-term disability.
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick, and holiday comp. Time will increase with years of state service.
- Retirement pension plan through the Teachers Retirement of Texas system.
- Free sources for continuing education credits.
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance.
EEO Statement : As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- Wound Care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
Work Location: One location