Busy restaurant seeks Part-Time Bookkeeper.
Major responsibilities include:
Payroll responsibilities will include:
- Quickbooks Assisted Payroll
- A/P and A/R
- Multiple Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Card Posting and Reconciliation
- Enter data and maintain records
- Intermediate Account Analysis
- Intermediate Accounts Receivable
- Advanced Billing
- Advanced Journal Entries
- Intermediate General Ledger
- Process monthly sales tax
- Processing payroll timely and accurately weekly.
- Review of various payroll reports and making corrections as needed.
- Verifying the accuracy of time submitted, documenting adjustments made to submitted time and performing a final review to verify time submitted, after adjustments are in balance with the payroll system.
- Must meet deadlines and legal/accounting requirements in processing of payroll.
- Associate must demonstrate expertise in payroll and exhibit problem solving skills with knowledge of taxes and deductions.
- Must be able to demonstrate state knowledge pertaining to terminations, overtime and vacation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of full charge bookkeeping experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience
- Prefer CPA (public accounting) industry background
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Excellent QuickBooks skills
- Excellent General Ledger experience
- Outstanding verbal communication and written English skills
- Excellent organizational, follow up, professionalism, dependable, excellent accuracy, attention to detail and someone who is a fast learner