Our Roofing working foreman must have a fundamental knowledge of construction materials and roofing production (Single-Ply Roof Systems, Roof Coating and Restoration Systems, TPO, TPA, EPDM Polyurea, Metal Roofing, and Shingle). Our roofing working foreman are working / hands-on personnel.
- The Construction working foreman will be in charge of management of roofing projects (Hands-On roofing work required)
- Client and Sub-Contractor coordination
- Permitting tracking and closeout management
- Change Order Logs and Sub-contract Change Order tracking
- RFI and submitting and tracking Job Cost Reporting
- Prepare cost estimates based on information collected by others
- Responsible for the administration and coordination of all phases of roofing work, budgeting, scheduling, procurement, production, contract development, shop drawings, construction & implementation, and contract closeout.
- Assessment of subcontractor extra work orders.
- Obtaining clients acceptance of the work, and sign-off for the completed project. Responsible for the preparation and submission of the final project reports, and prompt closeout of the subcontracts.
- Provide technical assistance to construction team throughout project lifetime
- Maintain safety measures
- Inspect all job sites and document any pre-existing conditions
- Maintain project progress reports and schedules.
- A working foreman must have a fundamental knowledge of construction materials and roofing production
- Basic computer skill required (Web Browser, Outlook, Excel, Word, Printing and Scanning)
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Minimum 5 years in Commercial Service Management Industry
- Ability to be flexible to adjust to changing conditions and the needs of our customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to Read Blueprints
- Must have a clean driving record
Due to nature of the work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
Job Type: Full-time