Oilfield Cementer - CDL A
Pay is based on experience!
Who Are We:
We are a shared service company in the energy industry with great culture and energy. We are growing and want to share that growth with you. We are looking for CDL A Oilfield Cement Operators who want to be part of a fun and diverse company.
What makes us different:
We are a diverse company with many different divisions. You may have an opportunity to learn multiple jobs and grow your knowledge in the industry.
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance with a good portion paid by the employer. We also offer 401K, PTO and Sick Leave.
As we grow, we believe in putting it back into the company and the people, this can mean more benefits and growth potential for you.
- Comply with all Company and customer Health, Safety, and Environmental (HS&E) policies, rules, practices, and guidelines
- Ensure equipment is maintained at a high level of efficiency and readiness
- Conduct proper Job Safety Analysis (JSA) in compliance with Company regulations
- Perform rigging up and rigging down duties, as well as operate and maintain equipment that may include but is not limited to cement bulk, field bins and semi-trailers
- Safely perform other duties that may include fueling trucks after jobs, and assisting with the clean-up of the location before, during, and after the job
- Maintaining accurate mileage and fuel reporting; and insuring employees are complying with all hours-of-service regulations
- Operate and maintain both manual and automatic transmission Company vehicles and trucks
- Employee must work with an emphasis on safety for themselves and others, including coworkers and third parties, while wearing any required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all designated times
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Relevant Experience, Education, Certification, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3 to 5 Years’ experience as an Equipment Operator
- OIL & GAS CEMENTING: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License CDL A (Required)
- Able to drive a company vehicle and comply with company insurance policies
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with others, and work independently when required
- Demonstrate clear communication skills including ability to read, write and speak English, and to promptly follow verbal and written directions in English along with the ability to establish and maintain effective rapport with all employees at different levels both in the office and in the field
- Perform simple mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
- Willing and able to operate and maintain assigned equipment in a safe manner while working in all weather conditions that can include days or nights, as well as weekends and holidays
- Ability to frequently lift or move up to 50 pounds independently while walking on uneven surfaces and occasionally lift or move up to 80 pounds
- Must be able to work closely with others and under time-sensitive deadlines including potential emergency response situations
- This position requires bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting, and crawling, walking on uneven surfaces, and climbing equipment ladders or stairs throughout the work shift
- Can climb ladders or onto Equipment
- Able to lift 50 LBS safely
- Able to lift 25 LBS over your head
- Can stand on your feet for extended time
- Able to sit for an extended period
- Able to squat and or bend over
- Works in extreme weather conditions
- Perform job duties during day and night shifts
- Perform job duties during the weekend
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed in this job.
HP Oilfield Services, LLC and 3 Corners Oilfield Services, Inc. will provide its employees and applicants Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under Federal and state law as outlined in the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) regulations.'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person