If you like a fast-paced work environment and thrive on the creative side of agency life, this may be the job for you. infinitee is seeking a Senior Digital Designer who will work with our creative and account teams to produce enterprise websites, micro-sites, email, digital media, presentation materials and video animation. This position requires a deep understanding of the digital landscape along with industry trends and best practices. You must create and inspire solutions for our clients that are distinctive and effective. We desire a true creative talent who will be able to partner with senior leadership to build and guide our agency toward transformational work. This is an incredible growth opportunity for the right candidate.
- Create and develop digital assets including websites, email, mobile, digital media, video, photography and animation
- Develop and execute out-of-the-box and state of the art digital concepts
- Pursue your passion for design and keep up with the newest industry trends and technology to forge and execute innovative ideas
- Maintain quality control including troubleshooting, organizing files, and double-checking accuracy
- Understand UX experience and what drives customer online actions and engagement
- Create and design exciting and profound visual communications for online output
- Lead the creative team in all things digital
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Graphic Design, Art, Communication or a similar creative field
- 1 - 3 years of Web Design experience or related field (Graphic Design, Web & Front-End Development, Marketing/Advertising, or Interactive/Multimedia). Consideration will be given to recent graduates with right experience/talent.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects, and Sketch
- Working knowledge of diverse web languages: HTML/CSS, PHP, MySQL
- Proficient in concepting and building interactive solutions in cloud platforms or appropriate authoring tools
- Ability to design for web with strong optimization to achieve optimum performance and rich functionality to provide exceptional user experience
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with an ability to communicate ideas to internal team members and present to clients when needed
- Resourceful and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and solve problems
- Highly organized and able to switch tasks based on priority
- Extremely deadline oriented, adept at organizing and managing multiple projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and brand standards ensuring only the best work
- Ability and desire to collaborate across the agency to drive up standards of digital creativity
- Highly motivated, positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Be a true team player
- Ability to work with resources and vendors for the production and delivery of final assets
A compelling and cutting-edge portfolio showcasing great digital design case studies of distinctive work is required at the time of submission. A diverse portfolio in retail, residential, commercial and/or multifamily real estate, as well as product launches and new branding concepts is preferred.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today with your portfolio!
infinitee is an Atlanta-based, award-winning, strategic marketing and advertising firm with experience across multiple business verticals. Our work includes marketing strategy, visual design, user experience, video concepting / television / post-production, digital and social media, storytelling and more. We specialize in real estate marketing, branding, and strategic solutions. Our goal is to tell our clients’ stories in a compelling and insightful way. For more information, please visit, www.infinitee.com.
Benefits of working at infinitee:
- Rewarding work
- Fun, dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation, personal and philanthropy time-off
- Endless growth and career opportunities
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks, employment and education verification, and completion of the RIGHT PATH personality exam. infinitee is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- digital marketing: 2 years (Preferred)