Company Profile Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 34 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for an Office Manager/Administrator to manage our Delaware County offices. The candidate will be responsible for all Operations (both clinical and administrative), EMR compliance, Billing, HR, staff management, etc.
- Manage multiple clinical offices
- Oversee EMR, make sure proper workflows are followed and ensure compliance with policies
- Provide HR support to all employees, including employee relations, payroll, benefits, etc.
- Ensure that physicians are provided the proper support to maintain productivity
- Audit all cash, follow workflows for cash management and collections
- Oversee all office billing; ensure that charges are entered in a timely manner. Audit for inconsistencies and/or rejections
- Manage patient scheduling and physician credentialing
- Must have a minimum of a 4 year College degree in Business Management, Finance or Healthcare Administration; candidates with an MBA are encouraged to apply.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a medical office setting
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of management experience
- Must be have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills are a must
- Experience with an EMR and a Patient Management System is a plus
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.
Job Type: Full-time