Midwest Medical, the regions fastest growing private EMS Company is currently seeking a qualified Paramedic’s to join our team for Full-Time Opportunities!!
- Do you pride yourself on excellent patient care skills?
- Do you have successful EMS/PARAMEDIC experience?
- Are you wanting to work with new state of the art equipment (power cots, monitors, ambulances)?
- Do you want to be part of something new and exciting??
If you answered ‘YES’ to the above questions… continue reading below and apply today!!
The primary duties and responsibilities Paramedics include:
- Administer medications
- Start intravenous lines
- Provide advanced airway management/resuscitate patients
- Leads, guides, and/or assists in training of lower level personnel and/or students, as specifically assigned
- Safely operate and maintain an emergency vehicle while in compliance with all laws pertaining to the operation of an emergency vehicle while transporting patients
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Life Support
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Current state Paramedic Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
Preferred Education and Experience
- National Registry Paramedic Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Current state driver’s license
*How can we help you find a rewarding career within EMS? Contact us today!
Midwest Medical Transport Company - Midwest MedAir
Platte County Ambulance - Fraser Ambulance - Southeast Iowa Ambulance - APS Ambulance*
Midwest Medical Transport Company, LLC. considers all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status, and all other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws including E.O. 11246 and the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. As a federal government contractor, we take affirmative action on behalf of protected veterans.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.25 - $24.75 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Current state driver’s license (Preferred)
- CPR & First Aid Certified (Preferred)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Preferred)
- Basic Life Support (Preferred)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Preferred)
- Current state Paramedic Certification (Preferred)
- National Registry Paramedic Certification (Preferred)