CH2M is now Jacobs. Serve the strategic and operational environmental compliance needs of our clients throughout North America, and globally as needed.
As an Entry Level Environmental Data Management (EDM) you will have the chance to support the development and implementation of data management solution services for industrial and government clients. You will support the implantation of enterprise level environmental data management systems, development and execution data management plans and enabling application and adoption of technology tools by clients and project team members. Working with other members of our team, you’ll develop experience, with multiple phases of software implantation (i.e., design, data discovery, configuration, training, user acceptance testing, deployment or sustainment). Gain configuration experience with one or more off the shelf EHS software packages. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to work closely with EDM and GIS practitioners to provide integrated solutions for clients, develop internal relationships to support the overall growth and success of EDM practice. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or related field
- 0-3 year of experience with environmental software implementations in a consulting/industrial environment.
- Experience in environmental field sampling, chemistry, analytical data validation, groundwater modeling.
- Knowledge of one or more off-the-shelf EHS software pagacke(s): EQuIS, ESDat, Enfos, Enbalon, Intelex, ESRI.
- Knowledge/experience geographic information systems (GIS). CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across North America the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .