National Geographic Partners is in search of a Jr. Analyst, Research to help with data gathering and analysis for our television programs across linear and non-linear platforms.
- Run reports to analyze television program and episode performance across linear and non-linear platforms
- Maintain and enter program lineups for reporting purposes
- Assist with maintaining research software systems, including property databases
- Provide ad hoc reports for department and channel staff as needed
- Assist with recommendations on post-mortems for network priorities
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, such as Marketing, Business, or Mathematics.
1 year of experience in Research, Insights and Analytics or a related field (preferably for an ad-supported cable network).
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work well in a cross-functional team.
Passionate about analyzing the meaning of data.
Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Experience with Nielsen TV rating programs, including NPower and Star Media, is a plus.
Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus.
Experience with digital and non-linear metrics is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.