Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
The SEO Specialist’s primary goal is to create, design and execute successful SEO campaigns in order to meet specific client goals and objectives. In this position, you will be responsible for setting the strategy for new campaigns as well as acting as the primary point of contact for any campaign inquiries throughout its’ lifecycle. You will also make strategic decisions that are tied to all search-related tasks and deliverables. This role will play a central role in reporting and analysis tasks to be able to provide tangible evidence of the value of SEO to the client and support sales in retaining our customers. This is a client-facing role that includes client calls and supporting sales as the SME for SEO as well as prepping reports for.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete SEO fulfillment project tasks in a timely and successful fashion.
- Support sales teams and serve as the SEO client interface, by being the SME on SEO related questions and provide performance updates to the client.
- Develop the SEO strategy for clients, using industry and departmental best practices.
- Research and perform topical research and competitive analysis to create content optimization strategy for new and old accounts. This includes specific content recommendations, local business listings optimization and tweaking social media optimization as needed.
- Create site architecture and sitemap for clients’ websites, working closely with internal project managers and writers.
- Follow the campaign through its life cycle and complete audits and on and off-site fixes in order to keep the campaign performing at or above goals.
- Lead conversations and give presentations in our SEO team knowledge shares on hot topics in the industry to continue to invest in their personal growth as well as the departments.
- Communicating results and complex concepts in simple language to clients who may not have an in-depth knowledge of search and how it works.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience dealing with demanding clients.
- Intermediate (2+ years) experience with Google Webmasters, Google Analytics and Google+ listings
- Understanding of major search engine algorithms- Strong experience with industry standard tools
- Familiarity / working experience with popular website analytic applications
- Strong knowledge of local SEO, including experience with ranking for both organic and hybrid results and working with Google My Business to achieve results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytic skills to assess shifts in performance and adjust campaigns quickly to stay on top of the search engines- Strong project management skills
- Highly organized, quick learner, proactive, persistent, accurate and with a positive attitude.
- Excellent written communication skills, specifically in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Confident in a client-facing role where attending calls and supporting sales as the SME for SEM as well as prepping reports for clients including but not limited to pulling data, interpreting analytics, provide actionable insights for next steps and feeling questions on the fly is required.
- Strong organization skills and has the ability to multitask
- Hands-on experience with Web Analytics and SEO tools/platforms Adobe Analytics, Moz, SEM Rush, Google analytics and search console.
- Ability to quickly learn to use new and evolving products, tools and technologies to support the business.
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles, such as: Google Webmasters/Search Console diagnostic issues, server and crawl errors;
- Troubleshooting site penalties
- Google my business suspensions and issues
- Schema challenges
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with markup including JSON-LD is a plus.
- Speaking English and Mandarin is required.
QYResearch Group Profile Founded in Beijing in 2007, QYResearch has grown into a well-known leader of globally subdivided trade structure research for ten consecutive years. Its business is extended to more than 100 countries all over the world, with long-term marketing cooperative partners in over 30 countries worldwide and professional research teams set in the LA US, as well as Beijing,China,Tokyo Japan,Pune India.
QYResearch provides customers with professional market survey report, market research report, feasibility research, IPO consulting, business plan and other related services in such research fields as chemistry, energy source, automobile, medical treatment, large-scale mechanical equipment, durable consumer goods, agriculture, cosmetics, electronics, architecture, food and service industry. In particular, it constructs subdivided product data in chemical engineering and machinery fields that such government data,industry associations,custom data,third part data,finanace reports,desk search etc.
Meanwhile, QYResearch devotes itself to becoming the most respectable consulting company worldwide, with the first value of “Customer First” and the purpose of satisfying customers. Operated by the mode of “globally seamless joint”, it, therefore, will set up branches in Germany France UK Dubai and so on. where talents coming from world famous institutions and with outstanding wisdom and excellent problem-solving capacity will be required to offer innovative, effective and feasible market strategy survey reports to subdivided segments in the world. If you would like to work with this elite team full of ambition and have been well prepared for it, please join us. It is believed that we together can make the world more splendid!
Job Type: Full-time