Field Service Technician, Mobility Business (Senior or Intermediate Level) Los Angeles, CA
This position is based in Los Angeles, CA, responsible for technical service support for Los Angeles and the Southwestern US.
- Provide service and technical support for Voith Turbo products as directed by sales/service group representatives in the Los Angeles, CA area and the greater Southwestern USA, as required.
- Duties include repair, rebuild, and technical/diagnostic support for primarily bus transmissions and other power transmission equipment.
- Interact daily face-to-face and via phone with customers (Fleet, Dealers, and OEM customers).
- Travel (required - 60%) to remote job sites (mostly Domestic, but some international) and provide the full range of technical and service support to customers.
- Complete service, expense and labor allocation reports. 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) preferred or equivalent from 2-year College or technical school
- Good interpersonal skills for daily interactions with customers
- Knowledge of general repair and maintenance practices for power transmission equipment with sufficient product knowledge to resolve customer issues
- Strong Electrical skills and ability to operate a variety of electronic diagnostic devices such as multimeters/voltmeters and computers.
- Read and understand drawings/schematics
- Welding/Torch abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Windows system.
Job Type: Full-time