Rose Associates provides a comprehensive services platform that encompasses development, management, leasing, and marketing to numerous private and institutional property owners worldwide. As New York City is a market unlike any other in the world, with unique needs and problems that can derail plans for any great project we have substantiated ourselves as an industry leader for all aspects of real estate management and development. Rose Associates continues to build on a legacy of New York real estate expertise, the firm was founded in 1925 and continues to expand across the tri-state area almost 100 years later. Looking to join an innovative and rapidly growing company? We are the place to be.
Our New York City-based Assistant Property Manager works closely with our Portfolio Property Manager in achieving revenue goals and executing capital improvement plans throughout a portfolio of apartment buildings while assisting in managing relationships with owners and residents. The Assistant Property Manager supports the Portfolio Manager in managing property operations and achieving portfolio objectives/goals as established by Senior Management and the portfolio owners. These objectives/goals include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maximizing occupancy levels, profit levels and property values
- Capital project management
- Apartment upgrade and apartment turn management
- Expense management
- Responding to violations issued by municipal agencies
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years of multi-site property management experience.
- Proven track record of juggling competing demands in an ever-changing work environment.
- Familiarity with residential building operations and maintenance.
- Technical experience with application processing software strongly preferred (i.e. CRM (LUV), On-Site and Yardi)
- All candidates are required to hold a valid NYS real estate license or be able to obtain one within the first 120 days of employment. (Costs for obtaining new licensing is reimbursable).
- All active license holders must register their license with Rose Associates upon hire.
- Work authorization (Required)
Rose is a Learning-focused workplace. We want to offer the tools for all colleagues to reach their potential in an inclusive environment.
In addition to the base compensation, significant incentive pay and full benefits packages are available.
Rose Associates requires all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless there is an approved religious or medical exemption.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33.66 - $38.46 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 40 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Are you fully vaccinated against COVID-19?
- "Will you now or in the future require sponsorship to work in the U.S.?"
- Are you comfortable working in an on-site setting?
- What is your desired base salary?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
Work Location: In person