- Be proactive in counting money before a shift begins so that there is no miscalculation at the end of the shift.
- Greet and welcome customers entering the restaurant.
- Resolve different types of complaints from customers or address them to the restaurant manager.
- Tabulate data regarding bills, total amounts, restaurant expenses and record them in the POS system.
- Keep desserts and take home packages at cash counters and encourage customers to purchase.
- Pack merchandise, take home packages for customers.
- Answer queries and questions of customers and inform about policies, rules of the restaurant, etc.
- Be alert as well as cordial all the time. They must only leave the cash counters after handing it over to other authorized person or on supervisory approval because they're responsible for large sum of money.
- Must be apt in handling money, currencies and coins.
Educational Qualifications and Skills Required:
- High school diploma
- Good in basic mathematics.
- Must have the ability to do repetitive work without any errors.
- Must be able to maintain records regarding transactions on computers.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have excellent inter personal and people skills.
- Must deal with customers politely.
- Must be dressed neatly.
- Bilingual a plus
- Integrity, honesty and accountability in all dealings.
- Must be ready to work varied hours/days and sometimes even on weekends.
- Must have the ability to read and write.
Competitive starting wage with room for advancement.
Locations 2600 Okeechobee Blvd. West Palm Beach 33409
7750 Okeechobee Blvd. West Palm Beach 33411
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- cashier: 1 year (Preferred)