- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Vacation
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
- Full-time employment opportunity.
Responsible for Supervising the shipping/receiving functions of all outgoing/incoming products from the warehouse. Leads and controls activities of company warehouse personnel. Front line supervision is an extremely important function for the company, positive interaction with the employees is critical as this ensures getting work out on time, efficiently, and accurately. Ensures shipping, receiving, storage, and distribution are performed in an efficient manner. Takes precautions to protect warehouse contents against loss. Retains and reviews warehouse documents and reports. Conducts Warehouse operations in accordance with established procedures and policies and keeps management informed of Warehouse activities. Completes miscellaneous support functions and supports area personnel as required.
- Provides direction and proper motivation to leads and line employees to ensure the daily workload is completed in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Maintains a positive presence on the floor throughout the shift.
- Supervises all warehouse functions.
- Completes appropriate paperwork and reports as required.
- Provides new hire and follow- up training for all employees.
- Performs job evaluations and communicates results to employees.
- Evaluates work performance of personnel regarding promotions, absenteeism, commendations and disciplinary action.
- Communicates with other members of management and departments to ensure that goals are accomplished.
- Maintains a safe, clean work environment. Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and regulations regarding fire and other potential emergencies
- Basic knowledge of purchasing and inventory procedures and policies.
- Understanding of required computer applications.
- Familiarity with courier and mailing functions.
- Able to organize, coordinate, and direct team activities.
- Strong problem solving skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Company Name: United Natural Foods Inc.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Work Indicator: Onsite
- Pay Range: $52600.00 - $78700.00 Annually ($25.29 - $37.84 Hourly)
- Other Compensation: Bonus Eligible