Superior group is looking for Administrative for our client located in Alpharetta, GA
- The Intern will interface with engineering, manufacturing, transportation, and supply management in the project management of modernization projects as well as support in the development of project targets, deliverables, costs, and schedules.
- Manage engineering releases for material
- Coordinate instruction development for field installation
- Resolution of technical issues (PCM's)
- Attend engineering design reviews
- Submit material requirements for the project
- Track material status for the project
- Interface with engineering on any material substitutes or technical issues
- Financial updates (parts, field service, engineering, transportation)
- Provide site support as necessary during outages for timely resolution of commercial issues.
- Provide customer Support as needed.
- Monthly project status reports
- Attend monthly internal/external meetings as needed
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Administrative.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Required Education: High School or GED
Security Clearance: Not Required
Work Shift: N/A
Positions Requested: 2
Hours per week: 40
Apply with LinkedIn