- Benefits Administration
- Home Care
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Signing Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
MD Home Health has been a leader in Home Health Care in Arizona for over 30 years. Our company is experiencing incredible growth, for you this means stability and a generous income potential. What sets up apart from all of the other agencies in the valley? We can keep you busy in the area of your choosing. Areas of need right now: Scottsdale, Central and South Phoenix areas.
At this time, we are looking for experienced Home Health Registered Nurse Case Managers to join our growing team. Although this ad is looking for experienced home health nurses, if you are new to home care please see our other ad where it details our New to Home Care Program.We have needs VALLEY-WIDE although the biggest areas of need right now are Scottsdale, Central Phoenix and the South Phoenix area. You will be responsible for providing direct and indirect patient care. The ideal candidate will have home care experience, be organized, and self-motivated. Our patients need your compassion and skill!
Compassion is at the heart of all we do…see for yourself what makes us the home health provider of choice! We are one of Arizona’s largest home health agency.
- Full time or per diem openings currently available.
- Flexible hours/scheduling.
- We pay 50% of employee medical coverage.
- Company-paid time off with an increased benefit based on years of service
- Mileage/phone/device reimbursement
- User friendly charting program
- Plenty of training and support from management
- Sign Up Bonus Info: You must have home health, visit experience, be available to work one weekend a month, and meet a productivity of 30 visits each week. On-Call would be 1 week every 3 months. 1st pay out is at 6 months with the full bonus paid out at 1 year. You must sign a 1 year contract.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Makes home visits, performs physical assessments, identifies patient’s needs and develops plan of care in collaboration with patient/CG’s, physician, case manager and/or Supervisor as assigned, and documents appropriately.
- Works with patient, family and health care team members effectively to coordinate services, promote quality of care, and positive patient care outcomes.
- Revises and updates plan of care in collaboration with patient/CG as needs change and goals are met.
- Performs comprehensive assessments/reassessments of patients at admission/re-certification and as patient’s experience significant changes in condition.
- Coordinates plan for patient care outcomes through case conferences with other team members to provide appropriate, effective and efficient patient care and discharge planning, and document appropriately.
- Provides clear, written and verbal instructions to LPNs based on their legal scope of practice, updates written instructions in a timely manner, and documents appropriately.
JOB REQUIREMENTS for an RN
- 1 year of experience with your license
- Nursing license in good standing with state board
- Fingerprint card
- TB test
- CPR and Health statement
If you are interested, please apply on here and MD Health will contact you if you meet the criteria. You will then be required to fill out our internal application process on our website.
If you have any further questions please call Nichole in HR at 602-266-9971 x1401
Job Type: Full-time
- your license: 1 year (Required)