Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
May also do the following:
- Performs daily check run for printing\mailing out checks
- Performs check stop pays and research with banks
- Performs first level review of accounting process and document as per client standard operating instructions.
- Reviews and verifies invoices.
- Understands the issues of an invoice/ receipt/ payment and check requests.
- Escalates documents for completeness of required information as appropriate.
- Achieves productivity and quality targets set for the Project by the Project Team Lead.
- Performs any other first level tasks assigned.