Want to be part of the fastest growing Personal Training brand in the Bay Area?
GYMGUYZ is hiring for the Danville, CA area. GYMGUYZ is like nothing else in the world of fitness. We are one of the fastest growing fitness brands in the USA and we are proud to be the FIRST in Home Mobile Personal Training! As #1 in Home Personal Training, we offer individualized one-on-one workouts, group instruction and corporate fitness. GYMGUYZ has an amazing team of certified coaches that provide Convenient, Customized & Creative workouts.
FITNESS TRAINER / flexible-hours
GYMGUYZ is seeking highly skilled, energetic and experienced certified personal trainers to join our rapidly expanding team of fitness professionals on a flexible hourly basis. The certified Personal Trainer (fitness coach) will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of client service while providing personalized fitness instruction to each client. Trainers must be certified from a nationally accredited organization approved by GYMGUYZ and also hold a current CPR and AED Certification.
We’re looking for individuals who have a true passion for fitness and want to grow with our fantastic team!
What we offer:
- Top competitive pay - $40/hr - $75/hr + commission incentives
- Flexible hours
- 2 + years personal training experience is required
- Experience in group instruction a plus
- Implement workout programs developed from initial client assessments
- Ensure accurate administration of client programs, measurement tracking and workout programs
- Assist in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, seminars, and workshops
- Sell the value and importance of personal training sessions to our clients
- Provide encouragement and support for each client
- Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing correctly
- Motivate clients to reach their goals
- Ensure that the exercise equipment is in good working condition
- Maintain client sessions through GYMGUYZ software
- Flexible with scheduling to accommodate each client
- Ensure the integrity of each client's home, office, or setting of choice
- Strong communication skills
- Have a basic understanding of nutrition
- Certified through a nationally accredited organization approved by GYMGUYZ (e.g. ISSA, NASM, ACE, NSCA, ACSM, NCSF)
- Hold a current CPR and AED Certification
- A degree in a related field is not required but preferred (e.g. Physical Education, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Exercise Science etc.)
- Driver’s License with no violations
- Able to work independently
- Able to adapt to various workplaces that include private homes, offices, parks or any setting of the client's choice
- Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and ambitious personality
- Must be able to lift 50 LBS
- Apply first aid procedures if necessary
- Drive the GYMGUYZ cargo van to each appointment
- Maintain the cleanliness of the inside and outside of the van
- Clean equipment after each use and keep it well organized in the van
- Ability to have lots of fun!