The Pleasant Hill School District is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of:
The Pleasant Hill School District is looking for an enthusiastic, skilledaccompanistfor a renowned vocal music program.
- Minimum of 60 College Credit Hours
- Eligible to obtain Substitute Teacher Certification
- Professional experience as a pianoaccompanistis preferred.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency and skill on the piano.
- Must possess strong sight reading skills and be able to play open score choral music.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate and establish relationships with students, faculty, and administration.
- Display a pleasant personality and a positive attitude toward working with students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dailyaccompanistfor all high school choirs and (2) middle school choirs.
- Assist in daily preparation for the choral program.
- Assist in music instruction by leading sectionals.
- Accompany choirs at all performances.
- Provide accompaniment for high school and middle school choirs as needed. (performances, concerts, musicals, festivals, and show choir competitions.
- Will attend all rehearsals and performances outside of the school day.
- Perform extra duties as assigned.
Terms of Employment: 9 months
Deadline for Applications: June 20, 2018
Interested applicants should:
- Complete application on district website at https://www.pleasanthillschools.com/
- Submit a resume, transcripts, and three (3) current letters of recommendation on district website.
The Pleasant Hill R-III School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability or age.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21,087.00 to $28,087.00 /year
- Missouri Teaching Certificate