David S. Brown Enterprises, Ltd. is looking for a Studio Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Interior Design Department. As a Studio Coordinator, the support you provide the Design Department helps bring projects to life. You enjoy helping others prioritize and manage their schedules. You use your InDesign skills to edit, format and/or prepare presentations, marketing materials.
- Support Design Team with all administrative needs, including scheduling of meetings, expense reports, correspondence, etc.
- Assist Design Director with operational aspects of running the studio, including but not limited to, organizing meetings, weekly and monthly staffing, financial tracking, timecard and PTO tracking and approvals, proposal/presentation preparation, PDP (Professional Development Planning) coordination for design team members and you.
- Assist Design Team with administrative aspects of projects including project work and client coordination, design and image work for project proposals, qualifications packages, contracts, meeting notes, project filing, documentation support, and internal/external presentations.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Working with the studio to maintain an organized studio space.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in an administrative support position
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience in a professional service firm preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Microsoft Teams, Pro Core and DOMO a plus
- Strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign required – Miro is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize required
- Excellent verbal and written communication a must
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful and entrepreneurial
Life at David S Brown
At David S. Brown, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design.
We encourage every person at David S. Brown to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, short term disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k with company match, and a free gym membership.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, David S Brown offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative support: 3 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place