In 2007, in a rental apartment in Columbus, Ohio DiscoverOrg had the vision of building the world’s foremost sales enablement tool. To get there our CEO Henry Schuck and co-founder maxed out their credit card and borrowed every dime they could find. By 2012, DiscoverOrg had grown to 35 employees and $5 million of revenue. Since then, we’ve taken funding from Global Private Equity firms like TA Associates and The Carlyle Group, and grown to over $150M+ in annualized revenue. However, we’ve been careful not to lose the culture that has made us strong. We’re lean, we’re nimble, we’re passionate and we’re changing the lives of salespeople and business development representatives all over the world. We make mistakes, we are humble, and we are data driven. Here’s your chance to help us pioneer a new function at one of the country’s fastest growing technology companies.
Our tech stack is dynamic at DiscoverOrg and includes Java, Spring, Angular, Redis, .Net and Elasticsearch. We are using AWS/Cloud technologies including Aurora for both development and production.
We deal in very large volumes of data and are actively building systems that create and increase value from this data. We are exploring machine learning, scalable and resilient architectures to store, access and interact with our data. We work with partners regularly who access or enhance our own data in a variety of ways, and we are exploring major enhancements to our customer-facing user interfaces and the technologies to build them.
Here is what a typical day will look like as the Front-End Developer:
- Develop UI assets from documented requirements and implement improvements to existing applications
- Contribute to UX design and development
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and defects in UI components
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend new web technologies and frameworks
- Take part in giving feedback for peer code reviews
- Take part in a fast-paced, agile development process with iterative releases
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Assist with testing and QA as needed
You're likely a great fit for this opportunity if you have the following:
- 2+ years with AngularJS (v1.x for Legacy, v6 moving forward)
- 4+ years in web application development, especially SaaS applications
- 2+ years with HTML5/CSS3
- Demonstrable ability to deliver web-applications
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors (Sass, Less, etc.)
- Experience with responsive and adaptable web design principles
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Java development
- Version control systems, preferably Git
We offer an attractive benefits plan with health benefits that include three medical coverage options, vision and dental coverage – HSA, FSA, 401(k) with employer match, paid parental leave, paid time off, and paid sick leave.
Why You Should Join DiscoverOrg:
- An 8-time honoree of the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies
- Software Industry (SIIA) 2017 Growth Company of the Year
- A three time recipient of the Deloitte Fast 500 award
- Headquartered in Vancouver
- Has been profitable for the past 12 years
- Was named the 2017 Growth Company of the Year at the Oregon Technology Awards
- Is the industry bellwether with award-winning products
- Supported by an award-winning Learning and Development team
- Is led by an EY Entrepreneur of the Year finalist
- Has an impressive 4.6 star rating on Glassdoor
- Is honored to be a 2017 Fortune Magazine Best Workplaces, and
- Finally, is recognized as a 2017 Inc. Magazine Top 50 Best Workplaces
DiscoverOrg is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive work environment. Our policy on equal opportunity and anti-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment.